[R] How to make own function load automatically on startup

Katharine Mullen kate at few.vu.nl
Sat Oct 27 20:37:13 CEST 2007

Regarding your first issue:
you could make a package to contain your function (see ?package.skeleton
and the manual "Writing R extensions") - then you could use
library(yourpackagename).  Or you could save the definition of your
function(s) in a text file, and use source("textfilename") to load the
definition(s) after you start R.

Regarding your third issue:
see help("::")