[R] Can I create pdfs with dataframes instead of images?

Tom.O tom.olsson at dnbnor.com
Mon Oct 29 12:20:35 CET 2007

Hi

I am doing some correlation analysis where I graphically display the results
by using image() and then exporting the results in a PDF. I also use the
par(mfrow=c(2,2)) to fit 4 images on the same sheet. But I wonder if it
possible to use the some methodology to export the 4 matrixes on a PDF with
the raw data an getting them in a nice 2*2 pattern with col & row names.

Thanks

Regards Tom