[R] R segmented package

vito muggeo vmuggeo at dssm.unipa.it
Tue Oct 30 09:45:24 CET 2007

Dear Maura,
For package-specific questions, it is probably advisable to contact
privately the author..

BTW:
 > However I cannot understand if a break-point per independent variable
 > (regressor) is handled when there are many independent variables in the
 > model, or if "segmented" can handle many breakpoints for the same
 > independent variable (time in my case) ... ?

Yes, both the statements are true. Virtually segmented is able to handle
GLMs with any number of (linear) exaplanatory variables + any number of
`segmented' variables, and multiple breakpoints are allowed for *each*
`segmented' variable. See the relevant help files.

All the best,

vito

PS: I am sending you some further documentation via off-list

best,
vito

--
Vito M.R. Muggeo