[R] Query installing R on Mac OS X Leopard (new release)...

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 12:15:57 CET 2007

MacOS X users, please note:

R Special Interest Group on Development for Mac OS X. This list might be
used also for bug reports or feature requests on the R application for OS
X.

which contains threads on this issue.

It's the best place for help on MacOS-specific problems (although I
understand many MacOS users will have no idea what other OSes do, surely
the installer and GUI console are clearly MacOS-specific).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk