[R] Error message on script execution

Bartjoosen bartjoosen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:24:03 CET 2007

Maybe you can make a simple r-script (for example a jpg-plot of random
numbers, ....) and run this.
This should indicate wether its due to the script or to the call to R.
>From this you can work your way further down to the problem:
-if it's the script, alter your script step by step until you found the
problem
-if its the call to R: try to fix this first

Bart