[R] drawing direction fields

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Wed Oct 31 16:56:29 CET 2007

For drawing the arrows look at the my.symbols and ms.arrows functions in
the TeachingDemos package.  If you need help with determining the
directions of the arrows, then perhaps the Ryacas package or other link
to a mathematics package will help.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center