[R] some problems with "linebuffer"; was: Bug?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Sep 3 11:04:55 CEST 2007

Johanna Hasmats wrote:
> Ok, attaching all files. You need to run it in the following order:
>
> parse.RData
>
> Korrelation.RData   I have reduced this script to only include the error
> part.
>

> Input files are in the following order:
>
> oligo.prest.out for parse.RData to work. Produces the next input file
>
> oligolista for Korrelation.RData to work, which also needs the input file
>
> 8_SkBr _13433630.gpr.
>

> The function GenePixData can be found in the aroma package.
>
> Thank you for your help,

1. Package kth is unavailable for us.

2. I do not know anything about a package called "aroma", it is neither
on CRAN nor in the BioC repositories.

3. Can you please also try to make your example smaller?

4. The convention is to save R objects in .Rdata files, but to have R
code in .R files.

Uwe Ligges