[R] Rcmdr scatter3d

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 22:43:44 CEST 2007

Hi, I am using the scatter3d function in Rcmdr to plot
the first 3 principal components, I have a grouping
variable of 2 groups, and tried to plot points with
different colors, somehow I couldn't change the
default colors of the 2 groups (blue and green)by
using option points.col=c('red','blue'), what's the
problem here?

scatter3d(all.pca$x[,2],all.pca$x[,3],all.pca$x[,1],
surface=FALSE, residuals=TRUE, bg="white",
axis.scales=F, grid=F, ellipsoid=F, xlab='PCA
2',ylab='PCA 3', zlab='PCA
1',sphere.size=1.5,groups=as.factor(c(rep(1,100),rep(2,50)))
,point.col=c('red','blue'))

I am also wondering if I can have a copy of the image
in high resolution, just like copying a regular R plot
in "Metafile"?

Thanks