[R] contourplot lines, text, and mtext

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk
Fri Sep 7 07:11:34 CEST 2007

To learn more about panel functions see the help page for xyplot and especially the panel argument.

You can get what you want by

contourplot(z~x*y,data=grid,region=T,
            col.regions=gray(seq(1,0,len=255)),
            colorkey=T,cuts=50,contour=F,
            panel = function(x,y,z,...){
              panel.contourplot(x,y,z,...)
              llines(x=c(-5,5),y=c(-5,5),lwd=5,col="blue")
            })

or

contourplot(z~x*y,data=grid,region=T,
            col.regions=gray(seq(1,0,len=255)),
            colorkey=T,cuts=50,contour=F,
            panel = function(x,y,z,...){
              panel.contourplot(x,y,z,...)
              panel.abline(0,1,lwd=5,col="blue")
            })

Med venlig hilsen / Regards

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen
Forsker / Scientist

 	 AARHUS UNIVERSITET / UNIVERSITY OF AARHUS
Det Jordbrugsvidenskabelige Fakultet / Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Inst. for Genetik og Bioteknologi / Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Tel:	 +45 8999 1900
Direct:	 +45 8999 1878
Mobile:	 +45
E-mail:	 FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk <mailto:FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk>
Web:	 www.agrsci.dk <https://djfpost.agrsci.dk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.agrsci.dk/>

Tilmeld dig DJF's nyhedsbrev / Subscribe Faculty of Agricultural Sciences Newsletter <https://djfpost.agrsci.dk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.agrsci.dk/user/register?lan=dan-DK> .

Denne email kan indeholde fortrolig information. Enhver brug eller offentliggørelse af denne email uden skriftlig tilladelse fra DJF er ikke tilladt. Hvis De ikke er den tiltænkte adressat, bedes De venligst straks underrette DJF samt slette emailen.

This email may contain information that is confidential. Any use or publication of this email without written permission from Faculty of Agricultural Sciences is not allowed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Faculty of Agricultural Sciences immediately and delete this email.