[R] argument 'lib' is missing: using '/usr/lib/R/library'

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Sat Sep 8 12:32:36 CEST 2007

Paul, what is the question? If the question is why you get this
warning message, the reason is that the 'lib' argument is missing
and install.packages is using '/usr/lib/R/library'.

If you want to get rid of the warning supply the 'lib' argument.

Gabor

Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK