[R] [solved] Re: I can't do it again on an other PC : R+RMySQL ->error loading dll

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 11:23:50 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

I really have no idea about your comment. I was so happy to be able to
connect to my database ...

In fact I found the address in the following post :
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2007-August/138142.html

Do you think I can't use it freely ? :(

Thanks for your comments,
Ptit Bleu.

Umm, that looks more than a bit unofficial (parent directory read
protected, no hint of an RMySQL package elsewhere on the site).  Are you
sure that this is intended for redistribution? It sounds like it bundles
in some MySQL libraries, which could imply legal issues.