[R] Missing data

Bill Pikounis billpikounis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:33:00 CEST 2007

David,
Frank Harrell's pair of packages Hmisc and Design has some functions
for tabulating, visualizing, and accounting for missing data.  I
recommend them as one avenue to investigate. Frank's companion book
"Regression Modeling Strategies" covers their use in-depth.

Hope that helps,
Bill

___________
Bill Pikounis
 Statistician

On 9/11/07, David Kaplan <dkaplan at education.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a contributed package that can provide a detailed
> account of missing data patterns and perhaps also provide imputation
> procedures, such as mean imputation or hot deck imputation and the like.
>   Is there anything out there?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> David
>

> --