[R] Passing parameters to 'optim' fn function

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Sep 12 11:00:05 CEST 2007

you need to use the `...' argument; look at ?optim() for more info.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm