[R] labels into graph

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 12 20:39:50 CEST 2007

Hi akki,

 What kind of a graph are you trying to draw?  It is
not clear from the posting particularly as it messes
up your spacing.

I would suggest that you have a look at something like
# Using R for Data Analysis and Graphics -
Introduction, Examples and Commentary”  by John
Maindonald .

 “Simple R” by John Verzani

Both documents are available through the R site.
Click on 'other' in the list on the left side of the
page.