[R] Wilcoxon Rank test

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 22:18:07 CEST 2007

Dear Omar,

the p-value is the probability that a certain summary statistic U of the
data takes the value it takes, given that the null-hypothesis is true.
Your p-value is 0.002, you can compare this to an alpha of your choice,
and if that alpha were larger, you would come to the decision that the
null-hypothesis can be rejected.

Best wishes
   Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber