[R] Multiple R sessions, Mac version

James Reilly reilly at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Fri Sep 14 11:52:27 CEST 2007

On 14/9/07 3:00 AM, David Afshartous wrote:
> I've just switched to running R 2.5.1 on a Mac 0S X 10.4.1 platform.  I
> can't seem to find how to run simultaneous R sessions.  Didn't see anything
> in the archives on this or under the R file menu.

I've switched to Mac OS X recently too (10.4.10). While running
simultaneous R sessions under X11 or from the terminal works for me out
of the box, the only way I've found to run simultaneous Aqua sessions is
to make extra copies of R.app and run those.

James
--
James Reilly
Department of Statistics, University of Auckland