[R] help for high-quality plot

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:55:29 CEST 2007

Use windows metafile format.  Its a vector graphic format so it will
display in full
resolution.  png is bitmapped and so won't.  Also you can edit a wmf
graphic in Word using Word's built in graphic editor so you could change
the labels, etc. even after you have imported it.  Right click the graphic
in R and save or copy it as a metafile.