[R] help for high-quality plot again

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Tue Sep 18 08:00:26 CEST 2007

I have found through experience to use win.metafile produce a .wmf file and
in word insert the picture as a file.

The trick is to do produce everything as it will appear in the word document.
Size is critical.
The width and height of the wmf file must be as it will appear in word eg

win.metafile(filename = "x.wmf", width = 5, height = 3, pointsize = 10,
restoreConsole = TRUE)

Regards

Duncan Mackay
Department of Agronomy and Soil Science