[R] SEM - standardized path coefficients?

Steve Powell steve at promente.org
Wed Sep 19 09:33:14 CEST 2007

Dear list members,
In sem, std.coef() will give me standardized coefficients from a sem model.
But is there a trick so that path.diagram can use these coefficients rather
than unstandardized ones?
Thanks
Steve Powell

From: John Fox <jfox_at_mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed 28 Feb 2007 - 14:37:22 GMT

Dear Tim,

See ?standardized.coefficients (after loading the sem package).

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada L8S 4M4
905-525-9140x23604
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox

Steve Powell

proMENTE social research
research | evaluation | training & consulting
Kranjčevićeva 35, 71000 Sarajevo
mobile: +387 61 215 997 | office: +387 33 556 865 | fax: +387 33 556 866
skype: stevepowell99
www.promente.org  |  www.mojakarijera.com  |  www.psih.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

18.09.2007