[R] layout function for several plots

R Help rhelp.stats at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:16:07 CEST 2007

I can't read what your error message, but on mine I get the error:
"Error in plot.new(): margins too large", which is happening because
the default margins do not have enough space.  You can reduce the
margins with using par

par(mar=c(0,0,0,0))

Which will let plot.new() work.  I hope this helps.

Sam