[R] Comprehensive New Learning Resource for R

Rob Kabacoff robk at statmethods.net
Thu Sep 20 15:24:22 CEST 2007

Hi Folks,

I have created a website with over 70 R tutorials on a wide range of subjects. The site is aimed at data analysts who have an idea about what they would like to do, but don't know how to do it in R. The site should be particularly useful for users of statistical packages like SAS, SPSS, Stata, and Systat who would like to get up and running in R quickly. However, I think that it will also be useful for even veteran R users.

The URL is http://www.statmethods.net

Topics are organized around these headings:
* The R Interface
* Data Input
* Data Management
* Basic Statistics
* Advanced Statistics
* Basic Graphs
* Advanced Graphs

Topic range from GUIs to creating publication quality output, from database access to date values, from t-tests to generalized linear models, from barcharts to interactive multivariate graphics.

I hope that you find this useful. Please feel free to link to the site.

Feedback is always welcome.

Sincerely,

Rob Kabacoff, Ph.D.
robk at statmethods.net