[R] how can I attach a variable stored in

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Thu Sep 20 20:48:01 CEST 2007

I don't think I understand your question but John Fox has written a very
nice documentat about scoping and environments on his website.
It's probably easy to find the site by googling "John Fox" but, if you
can't find it, let me know.

As I said, I don't think that I understand your question but, if you
loaded a list variable using load("whatever.Rdata"), the variable will
just be suitting in  your workspace. You don't need to attach anything
because load just loads the data right into the workspace.
So typing the variable name should show the data.