[R] Cutting & pasting help examples into script window

Bartjoosen bartjoosen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:24:48 CEST 2007

Same problem here, it never works

Sys.info()
                      sysname                       release
                    "Windows"                      "NT 5.1"
                      version                      nodename
"(build 2600) Service Pack 2"                  "PCWXPUPLC1"
                      machine                         login
                        "x86"

version
               _
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          5.1
year           2007
month          06
day            27
svn rev        42083
language       R
version.string R version 2.5.1 (2007-06-27)

Bart