[R] assign one 'id' one colour for xyplot

ctlai ctlai at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 24 09:23:16 CEST 2007

 is there a way to assign one 'id' (subject) to one colour for xyplot to
keep the co-ordination for different xyplots?  also how to increase the
number of colour for a xyplot that has more than 7 'id' (subjuects)

 I found one previous message but did not understand what he did.

 I attached a sample dataset.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12855016/graph17sep07.csv graph17sep07.csv

 the codes that I used were:

 p1 = xyplot(protein~day|breast, data= test)
 p2 = xyplot(lactose~day|breast, data= test)

 I want to keep the same colour line for each id in both graph

 thanks