[R] What is RDA file and how to open it in R program?

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:53:55 CEST 2007

attach("file.RDA") # attaching the file to R, all its variables become
'visible'
# it should be on the 2nd position of the search path.
# see ?search
ls(2) # list everything in 2nd position of the search path

You can also load() this file.
In this case all data from this file will be loaded to the global
environment and mixed with those already existing in it.