[R] Network Construction in R

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Mon Sep 24 18:04:04 CEST 2007

there are several packages that can be used:
the graph, RBGL and Rgraphviz packages, provide data structures,
algorithms, and layout/plotting tools for graphs/networks.  There are
quite a few more specialized packages at Bioconductor (typically more
related to biological problems). There, you can use biocViews to see
what is available.

best wishes
   Robert

--