[R] Sweave and ggplot2

Jean lobry lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Sep 24 22:18:44 CEST 2007

Dear Julien,

>  Hi,
>
>  I am trying to use ggplot2 graphics with Sweave, but I got problems
>  with transparency support when generating pdf figures, even if I
>  specify a ?pdf.version? argument in Sweave options.

[...snip...]

I wanted to help because I'm interested by the exploitation
of the alpha channel in Sweave documents too...

However,

i) Despite its annoncment in fortune("mind_read"), the mind_read()
function is apparently not to be released in R 2.6.0, so that if
you could just follow the posting guide and give a reproducible
example...

ii) Give the output of your sessionInfo(). You can use something
like that in your *.rnw file:

<<sessionInfo, results=tex, echo=F>>=
toLatex(sessionInfo())
@

iii) What do you mean exactly by "doesn't work"? Put the source and
the output somewhere on the web so that we can see both.

Sincerely,
--
Jean R. Lobry            (lobry at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - LYON I,