[R] Who uses R?

Gesmann, Markus Markus.Gesmann at lloyds.com
Tue Sep 25 12:59:24 CEST 2007

Dear Eleni,

Maybe the participants of the useR conferences are a good start, see
e.g.
http://www.r-project.org/useR-2006/participants.html

Kind regards,

Markus Gesmann
FPMA
Lloyd's Market Analysis
Lloyd's * One Lime Street * London * EC3M 7HA
Telephone +44 (0)20 7327 6472
Fax       +44 (0)20 7327 5718
http://www.lloyds.com

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT