[R] fSeries Garch and Arfima Ox interface

Ian McHale I.McHale at salford.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 17:05:28 CEST 2007

Hello all,

This is a request for help from somebody who has the Ox interfaces working in R.

I am trying to get the Ox interfaces working for Arfima and Garch modelling. However, I am having several problems:

1. The link to download G at rch_v40 does not work. Does anybody have a copy to email to me please?
2. Various guides offer different instructions for installing Ox in the correct place for R to find it.
3. Do the functions work with the latest version of Ox console (version 4)? Or do we need to use Ox version 3.40?

Does somebody have it working - can you let me know how you did it? For your information, I am currently using R 2.5.1 and I am following the instructions from http://faculty.chicagogsb.edu/ruey.tsay/teaching/bs41202/G@RCH_info.txt

Cheers

Ian

Dr. Ian McHale
Lecturer in Applied Statistics
Centre for Operational Research and Applied Statistics
The University of Salford
Maxwell Building
Salford
Greater Manchester