[R] 3d barplot in rgl

Chris Stubben stubben at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 25 21:13:02 CEST 2007

Duncan Murdoch <murdoch <at> stats.uwo.ca> writes:

> That demo gives you the basics of the code, so it shouldn't be too hard
> to put your own together:  just strip out the counting part.

Thanks, I did download the source to check the hist3d demo, but honestly it
didn't look very easy to simplify.  I switched to R from matlab, and 3d barplots
are the only thing I still use my student edition of matlab for anymore.

I  would like to see a barplot3d added to your rgl package in the future, but
was hoping someone else had tried already.

Chris