[R] RODBC problem

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:09:17 CEST 2007

Hi.
It looks like the letter 'e' at the end of the table name is not latinic
'e'.
sqlFetch constructs the SQL query internally from the supplied table name:

ans <- sqlQuery(channel, paste("SELECT * FROM", dbname),
        ...)

What will be the answer for
  sqlQuery(channel, paste("SELECT * FROM", "t_studie"))
?

Or, if you should set up some settings regarding the locale on the MySQL
server (not sure, what and where exactly)