[R] ReL plot(cox.zph())

Pu, Aihua apu at phsa.ca
Thu Sep 27 20:21:44 CEST 2007

Hello Terry,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply.
My data set is a big one containing 9233 unique patients records (one
patient per row).
Also I checked my x variable and none of them holds constant value. I
had no problem
in generating coxph and cox.zph object. The error message only came
after the plot statement.

I would greatly appreciate if you can give me some advices on this.

Thank you very much,

Aihua

PS:  My R code is shown below and the data set is in the attachment in
case you want to take a look.

revasFit <- coxph(Surv(myrevas2cath_bccr, revas_b365) ~
sex_num+age5564+age6574+age75
+ v3 +vlmd
+vless50+vmiss+ef3050+ef30+efmiss+dm+renal+HPD+HTN+PVD+CVA+CHF+copd
+liver+ cancer, data=mydata)
zph.revasFit <- cox.zph(revasFit,transform='log')
plot(zph.revasFit)