[R] NEW: Sociolects in R

Roland Rau roland.rproject at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:33:40 CEST 2008

Dear Peter,

congratulations. Looks very impressive. Seems like you guys in Denmark
are very productive this time of the year.
This brings me to my actual problem: isn't Lars Polifo a close relative
of Rolf Poalis? Has there been any recent progress with the 'sas2r'
parser? http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/04/04/0009.html

Best,
Roland