[R] apply lm() for all the columns of a matrix

Costas Douvis cdouvis at geol.uoa.gr
Wed Apr 9 15:44:08 CEST 2008

Thank you all very much for replying. Of course you are absolutely right
but unfortunately I really deal with the case of a 4-d matrix so what you
said does not apply. I should have specified but being a new R user I
hadn't realized the difference between a matrix and an array.

So please tell me if you know a fast way (not using a loop) to perform a
linear fit on all the vectors of the 4-th dimension of a 4-d array.

Thanks again
Kostas