[R] Number of words in a string

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Thu Apr 10 07:43:54 CEST 2008

So powerful, the gsub... But I really don’t understand the how the regular expressions like " *\\S+$", need to be used and how to make best use of it... Any article/material/links that I can go through?

BR, Shubha
Shubha Karanth | Amba Research
Ph +91 80 3980 8031 | Mob +91 94 4886 4510
Bangalore • Colombo • London • New York • San José • Singapore • www.ambaresearch.com