[R] [Fwd: Re: Response to R across the university]

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Sun Apr 13 23:36:46 CEST 2008

Well, I downloaded the install JGR package for Windows and that seemed
to work fine, after the installation I ended up with a modified R window
which looked nice and uncluttered.  Which I like.  Very much.

On the other hand, I cannot see how to launch the thing again once I
have closed that window.  There is supposed to be a launcher somewhere
(JGR.exe?), but I have not been able to find it.  It does not seem to be
part of the installation, nor have I been able to locate it at the JGR site.

However, there might be a possible problem on my side, at the moment I
am working with a setup for Windows from the local IT department here in
Bergen which behaves very strangely (I am going to pull the plug on on
that one very soon), but there might possibly be a problem elsewhere.
Would it be possible for someone to check?

Tom