[R] odfWeave: in multi-page plots only last page appears in document

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:32:04 CEST 2008

If you ran that code outside ODFWeave, you'd only get one plot,
so why would you expect to get more within ODFWeave?

for (i in 1:3) {
>     plot(1,1, main=paste('Plot',i))
>  }

You need to add some sort of par() command, or use layout(), to create
a single plot that contains all three of the plots created by the loop.

par(mfrow=c(2,2))
for (i in 1:3) {
    plot(1,1, main=paste('Plot',i))
}
for example.

Or, if you want ODFWeave to handle placement, then you need to
break that into three separate plots.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee