[R] read data into list of matrix

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Apr 14 23:15:53 CEST 2008

Read the help page on '[', then read it again a couple more times (it
can be subtle).  I think you want to use fp[[1]] rather than fp[1], the
first will return a single element from the list (a data frame in the
case below), the second returns a list of length 1 (with that element
being a data frame, but wrapped in a list).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org