[R] SVG format from any R graphic GUI?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 15:19:39 CEST 2008

R 2.7.0 RC has an svg() device on Unix-alikes, and there are RSvgDevice
and RSVGTipsDevice packages on CRAN.

I've seen so many problems with SVG renderers (especially related to
fonts) that I would prefer not to rely on it.

If this is Windows, the preferred route seems to be to use EPS with a
preview (which GSView can add for you).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk