[R] ggplot2 - plot with only legend?

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:27:11 CEST 2008

Hi Pedro,

There's no particularly easy way to do this.  However, you can create
the scales, train them manually, and then draw them in any way you
choose:

colour <- scale_colour_hue("My scale")
colour$train(factor(c("a","b")))
grid.newpage()
grid.draw(gglegend(colour$legend_desc(), list(colour="point")))

all though the details are now a little trick because of the new
legend collapsing code.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/