[R] Permanent change to the working directory

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 18 10:50:50 CEST 2008

On windows machines you could change the `Start in' field of the desktop
shortcut for R to the desired working directory - you will find this in
the properties of the shortcut. You could easily create several
shortcuts for different projects this way.

You may also consider changing your .Rprofile, see ?.Rprofile

hth.

--
Eik Vettorazzi
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie und Epidemiologie

Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg

T ++49/40/42803-8243
F ++49/40/42803-7790