[R] Labelling a secondary axis in R

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Mon Apr 21 16:45:35 CEST 2008

If you just want the title, look at ?mtext.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at r-project.org [mailto:r-help-bounces at r-project.org] On
Behalf Of rbt501 at york.ac.uk
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 10:23 AM
To: Duncan Murdoch
Cc: r-help at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] Labelling a secondary axis in R

Apologies for the private mail, Nabble has not yet updated the thread so I
can write another post in it. I think I have confused things. I don't mean
the labels are incorrect. They are fine. What I am referring to is a title
for the secondary axis, which is currently entitled as "c(-100,200)".
Obviously this isn't very useful.

I will put some reproducible code on the post when it updates.

Thanks,
Rob