[R] Documentation General Comments

Dr. Jeff Miller jeffmiller at alphapoint05.net
Tue Apr 22 00:36:10 CEST 2008

I agree completely.  Maybe it's time for an exhaustive manual (with weekly
downloadable updates, of course).

It would also be nice if it were cross-referenced. For example, to get what
I wanted last weekend from a simple 2x2 contingency analysis, I had to
bounce between 4 different libraries. (All I was trying to do was replicate
the output from SAS Proc Freq).

A lot of the library documentations have a See Also section but these may be
getting out of date.

But maybe our request is too monumental to be feasible. (?)

Jeff