[R] bar-chart help

Richard.Cotton at hsl.gov.uk Richard.Cotton at hsl.gov.uk
Tue Apr 22 12:33:08 CEST 2008

> I have a table like below outside R environment
>
>      Varible_Name
>  Labels
>  Bad_Percent
>  Good_Percent
>  Var1_Postal_Code_Availibility
>  1
>  0,149367931
>  0,850632069
>
>  0
>  0,19709687
>  0,80290313
>
> Variable_Name column  contains a single entry, the variable name, this
is
> the title of the graphic
>
> I want to plot  a barchart  Bad_Percent (blue) versus Good_Percent (red)
> within each Label

This sounds like a simple problem to solve, but you'll have to tell us
more.  Which bit are you having problems with, getting the data into R in
a suitable form, or plotting the barchart?

Take a look at the function ?read.table for reading in your data, and
?barplot for plotting.

Regards,
Richie.

Mathematical Sciences Unit