[R] An Advanced Course on the S Language, Amsterdam, June 6th

Dick Verkerk verkerk at candiensten.nl
Mon Apr 28 09:41:26 CEST 2008

           An Advanced Course on the S Language
           Amsterdam, 6 June 2008
           By Longhow Lam

For whom?

Existing users of R and S-PLUS who would like to get a more indepth knowledge and understanding of the S language.

Topics include

Efficient computations
Avoiding loops
The 'apply' and 'outer' functions
Linking C code

Object-oriented programming
Generic functions
Classes and methods
Group and replacement methods

Computing on the language
Unevaluated expressions
Creating expressions, calls and function calls
Frames and databases

Programming graphics
High and low level plots
Altering standard graphical settings
Trellis graphs

location: Amsterdam
Dates
6 June 2008, 10.00-16.30

Price
EUR 495,- per person excluding VAT

Registration is possible via the registration form below my name of via
the website:
http://www.can.nl/events/details.php?id=34

Best Regards,
Gose Fischer

P.S. Feel free to share this information amongst friends and
      colleagues who might be interested!

Registration Form

[ ] June 6th - An Advanced Course on the S Language
     EUR 495,- per person (VAT excluded)

Name:                          M/F
Function:
Department: