[R] Fractional Factorial Design

S Ellison S.Ellison at lgc.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 16:00:12 CEST 2008

alg-design doesn;t include fractional factorials; it includes optimal
designs.

The BHH2 does include fractional factorials for 2-level designs.

conf.design is perhaps even better; conf.design generates specified
confounded fractional factorials for multi-level designs provided that
the number of levels is the same for all factors.

I don't know a package that will mix level numbers, but in principle
replicating suitably ordered 2-level and a 3-level designs and cbind-ing
the two would generate such an experiment.

incidentally, if you;re building your own designs, an essential tool is
alias(), which will tell you if you have accidental confounding in terms
of interest.

>>> "paulandpen" <paulandpen at optusnet.com.au> 28/04/2008 14:17:40 >>>
alg-design will do the trick

regards paul