[R] Variogram problem

Fritier Nicolas nicolas.fritier at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 29 09:52:56 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm french and I have some difficulties in carry out the semiones under R
with an aim  to carry out an interpolation by krigeage. My goal is to obtain
a chart of the distribution of precipitations/temperatures in Europe
starting from 73 different stations (and, of course, distributed irregularly
on the chart, where use of the krigeage). Here, I carried out this to test
to obtain semivariogram spherical by groping:

x<-ts(rnorm(73))
cs1<-corSpher(form=~x)
y<-Variogram(cs1,2628) #2628 corresponding to the " distance" described in
l' helps, that is to say the number of station* (the number of station -1)
/2.

But  there does not go it misses apparently much d' information. Having
begun under R for approximately one month, I have not controlled all his
language yet, I am completely lost. Thank you for your answers, your
assistance would facilitate the task largely to me!