[R] randomForest and ordered factors

Birgit Lemcke birgit.lemcke at systbot.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 29 17:00:46 CEST 2008

Hello Andy,

thanks for your answer and sorry that I did not check the rfNews.
You are right, presently I am only looking at variable importance and
therefore I am very happy to hear that I won`t have problems using
ordered factors.
Since I just started to fiddle around with randomForest it might be
that I will have some more questions later - let`see.

But presently I am very grateful that you provide this package.

Greets

Birgit