[R] Problem installing packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 30 09:54:43 CEST 2008

I cannot reproduce this, hence we need much more information in order to
reproduce the problem.

Which OS are we talking about? XP or Vista?
If Vista: Are you running R with administrator privileges when trying to
install the packages? Please do so (e.g. by right-clicking appropriately
when starting R).

Which version of R? (I guess 2.7.0 release from the paths given below)
Which version of DBI (I guess it does not matter).
Which CRAN mirror? (I guess it does not matter).

Uwe Ligges