[R] Sweave and ggplot2

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Mon Aug 4 10:02:34 CEST 2008

Dear Sorn,

It's hard to guess what your problem is, as you don't provide any sample
code. My guess is that the graphics are empty. Did you use
print(qplot(...)) or just qplot(). The latter won't work. You need
print(qplot(...))

HTH,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey